Freitag, 26. September 2008

New Christina Aguilera Album - "Keeps Gettin' Better" Cover!


Here is Christina Aguilera's "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade Of Hits" album cover. She has signed an exclusive deal with Target, who will be the only retailer allowed to distribute her new album.

This is what Christina had to say about the greatest hits album:

“I can’t believe it’s been over 10 years since my first album and it was really exciting to put all of my favorite songs in one collection for my fans.”


Tracklist:


1. Genie In A Bottle (New Version)
2. What A Girl Wants
3. Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)
4. Lady Marmalade (New Version)
5. Dirrty (featuring Redman)
6. Beautiful (New Version)
7. Fighter
8. Ain’t No Other Man
9. Hurt
10. Candyman
11. Keeps Gettin’ Better
12. Dynamite

The album will be released on November 11th.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen