Samstag, 15. November 2008

Coosh Headphones - Stays On, Feels Good!


When I received my package from Buzz Paradise with new Coosh heaphones I laughed! Why you'll ask? Well it's simply because one of the ear buds was wrapped around a gigantic ear. I thought it was a fun and innovative way to introduce this new product!

Most of the headphones I've had usualy broke easily, didn't prove me with great sound quality, or would simply hurt my ears. That nightmare is now all over with Coosh headphones!

These headphones don't hurt, they stay comfortably on your ears, and they look cool!


Testing the product:


There’s a video demo on Coosh's website of the b-boy (bboying/breakdancing) group Massive Monkees testing them out - demonstrating that the headphones stay on even when dancing, doing flips, handstands and twists.



What do I like most about these headphones?

The silicone rings! They fit comfortably around your ears enabling you to workout, run, and jump without ever losing your headphones! If you want to take a break from these cool rings no problem, they are detachable! I can now workout on my elliptical machine without losing the ear buds of my headphones.

I truly recommend this new product, which is compatible with iPod/MP3, iPhone/Blackberry, and Other Music Phones.


Where can you buy Coosh products?


Coosh now offers headsets and heaphones, so what are you waiting for, get yourselves a pair and don't forget to spread the word!

Be part of Coosh, buy your own headphones or headsets
here!


Get your own headphones for only $19.99!!!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen