Samstag, 10. Juli 2010

Prince New 20Ten Album Available in Europe


Prince's new album 20Ten has been released today through UK newspaper The Daily Mirror and Belgian newspaper Het Nieuwsblad. The album isn't available online through these newspapers, it is only available through print copies of each newspapers. Prince doesn't want to distribute his music through the internet anymore, and I do understand why. His new album however has leaked on the internet, in this day and age it's practically impossible to avoid that from happening. Someone will always leak an artist's album online as soon as they get their hands on it. 

I've listened to it and I love it! It brings me back to the 80s, which I love! It's one of the best albums he's made in the past couple of years. My favorite songs are "Future Love Song", "Sticky Like Glue", and "Act of God". What are yours?


20Ten track list:

Compassion
Beginning Endlessly
Future Love Song
Sticky Like Glue
Act of God
Lavaux
Walk in Sand
Sea of Everything
Everybody Loves Me
Laydown (Bonus Track)

For those of you who like me already heard the album online, but don't have a copy of 20Ten yet, because you don't live in Europe, buy it as soon as Prince will distribute it through North America. That's what I plan on doing myself. Support the artists that you love.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen