Samstag, 4. Oktober 2008

Beyonce - 2009 Tour, New Album, and AOL Sessions!


Beyonce is planning a 2009 tour in support of her upcoming third solo album. The tour will first go international in Spring, followed by a North American tour in the summer.

The untitled upcoming album will launch with two singles: "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies," which will hit U.S. radio Oct. 14. Videos for both songs already done, they were both directed by Jake Nava and will be released later this month.

One of the new singles will serve as one of the songs Beyonce will perform on Nov. 6 at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Liverpool, England.

Beyonce has also been working on AOL Sessions and a deluxe edition of the album, also due Nov. 18. The deluxe edition will feature unreleased bonus tracks.

"I have worked on this album for close to one year," Beyonce says. "It is the most time I have spent on any project since my first records as a member of Destiny's Child when I was 15 years old. I have recorded over 70 songs and have created a sound that reveals all of me."





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen