Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2008

Beyonce - A Power struggle in Being Married to Jay Z?!

Beyonce Sharic AlbumBeyonce says being married to Jay-Z is a "power struggle". She wed the music mogul in April - admits the relationship can sometimes be tiring, but Knowless wouldn't have it any other way.

Beyonce Knowles said: "My marriage is a power struggle. But if I didn't respect someone, and they didn't have that strength, then I would be bored. I wouldn't be
attracted to them."

Knowles also revealed Knowles' mother Tina was banned from the set when she filmed upcoming movie 'Cadillac Records', because she wasn't used to seeing her daughter curse.

Beyonce Knowles plays blues singer Etta James in the film. She added to America's Elle magazine: "My mom had to leave the set. I don't normally curse. Maybe twice a year. I have to be really livid. Somebody saying things or scheduling something where I'm not in control.

"Cursing was freeing, but the shoot was also the most emotionally draining time of my life. Every day I would come home - my eyes would be completely swollen."

:(

Beyonce Knowles MP3 Downloads
Beyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce Knowless

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen