Samstag, 13. Dezember 2008

New Mariah Carey Album - "Mariah Carey: The Ballads"


Sony Entertainment is releasing a compilation album called “Mariah Carey :The Ballads” on January 20th 2009. Eventhough Mariah is no longer working under the Sony label, they still own rights to the previous works of Mariah Carey. Certainly, Mariah will get royalty fees from the sales.


“Mariah Carey: The Ballads” Track List :

1. Hero
2. One Sweet Day (with Boyz II Men)
3. Vision of Love
4. Without You
5. Can’t Let Go
6. Love Takes Time
7. I’ll Be There (Featuring Trey Lorenz)
8. Thank God I Found You - Make It Last Remix (Featuring Nas & Joe)
9. Endless Love (with Luther Vandross)
10. I Still Believe
11. My All
12. The Roof
13. When You Believe
14. Anytime You Need A Friend
15. Always Be My Baby
16. Dreamlover
17. How Much (Featuring Usher)
18. Reflections






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen