Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008

New U2 Album - "No Line On The Horizon"


U2 have revealed that their next album will be titled "No Line On The Horizon". Their 12 album will be released on March 3rd. Their new album was supposed to drop at the end of this year, however due to the firing of producer Rick Rubin, it has taken U2 longer to complete the last songs of "No Line On The Horizon".

"I met with the guys in U2, and they say to me, 'You know what? This album needs two more songs, and it will be exactly what we have in mind.' I go there and I listen, and I agreed with them," Interscope-Geffen-A&M chairman Jimmy Iovine told Billboard last month. "It's a great record, but it deserves the time. Labels need to work with artists to help them achieve their best work, not to jam records out that are half-baked or three-quarters baked."

Here are Bonos' comments on the new album:

"I'm always the one who underestimates how easy it is to simply 'put out the songs now.' If it was just up to me they'd be out already! But early next year people will be able to start hearing what we've been doing. We want 2009 to be our year, so we're going to start making an impression very early on."

The tracking list hasn't been announced yet.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen