Freitag, 23. Januar 2009

Diva Beyoncé Knowles and D.C. police

Beyonce knowles mtvBeyoncé and her hubby, Jay-Z, were told by D.C. police they had to get out of their vehicle and walk because the roads were blocked off, Beyonce refused.

Earlier this week, as Brooklyn rap legend Jay-Z was returning from his rehearsal for his pre-inaugural performance, Jay-Z and his wife, Beyoncé Knowles, were stopped by D.C. police. The cops told the couple that they would have to get out of the car and walk the next four blocks to their destination, due to the roads being blocked off.

According to bossip.com, Beyoncé refused to walk anywhere in her heels. The cops refused to let them pass, but luckily the secret service happened to be in the area, to give the couple a ride back to their hotel so they could change, and then return them to the theater. When word got back to Beyoncé on how her Diva-like actions as of lately conflict with her pretend humble, "good-girl" persona, she got upset and has been quoted saying, “I’m not this round the clock diva looking for attention. I’m way more comfortable out of the spotlight and just chilling out with my family. “I’m very quiet. I love to paint. I love to watch TV, though it seems I never get to do it. I love a lot of old television shows. I still love the Cosbys. I also love the Fresh Prince.”

Beyonce Knowles MP3 Downloads
Beyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce KnowlessBeyonce Knowless

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen