Samstag, 3. Januar 2009

Keyshia Cole Covers Jet Magazine


Keyshia Cole appeared on the Januaruy 12th newsstand edition of JET magazine. Keyshia talked about her new album "A Different Me", her upgraded image and reality show, "The Way It Is."

Here's a part of the article:

When it comes to family, R&B singer Keyshia Cole says her love is unconditional. That is exactly what gives her the solid foundation for the highly successful reality show, Keyshia Cole: The Way It Is on BET. “Watching my sister and mom grow makes me feel proud of them,” she tells Jet magazine about her family’s progress.

Although Cole and the family keep it real and let it all hang out in the show’s third season, she hopes that her viewers will get something out of it as well. “I decided to do the reality show because there are young girls out there who are or were in my predicament, coming up the same way I had come up. I had them in mind when showcasing my family’s business.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen