Samstag, 17. Januar 2009

NOTORIOUS hits theaters today! Hear what the Hip-Hop world has to say!


See what the Hip-Hop community is saying about NOTORIOUS, in theaters today!

“Fox Searchlight took the initiative to release Hip-Hop’s first bipioc Notorious – a film that may skim the surface of a basic tale, but will blast the doors open for Hip-Hop in Hollywood.” –
AllHipHop.com

"It's a great day for my man Biggie. People finally get to meet Christopher Wallace when they see the movie. This movie makes you dance, it makes you laugh, it makes you cry and it makes you respect life and appreciate what you have in front of you." - Diddy

"Absolute classic!! The movie made you feel just like you were part of his legacy!! Great job of recreating the times...it sent chills thru my body" - Jadakiss

"I can't believe we finally have a movie about one of the most talented, charismatic, and creative people of our generation. B.I.G was a leader, our voice, God don't make 'em like that no more! He will never be replaced, I miss him a lot. He pushed music to the future! Now I can see him on the Screen bigger than life and just smile!" - Nas

"It was an amazing movie. It kept you locked from beginning to end. I woke up wanting to watch it the next day! I felt like I was able to learn more about his story and how much he impacted his fans and the music industry." - Ciara

"This movie was well done. I danced, I clapped, I cheered. The Actors' performances were RAW and I was exposed to different sides of Biggie I never knew. I think anyone who has as much love for Hip Hop as I do needs to see this film. I'm putting the Tyrese stamp on it." - Tyrese Gibson

Synopsis: In just a few short years, The Notorious B.I.G. rose from the streets of Brooklyn to become one of the most influential hip hop artists of all time. B.I.G. was a gifted storyteller; his narratives about violent life on the streets were told with a gritty, objective realism that won him enormous respect and credibility. His stories were universal and gave a voice to his generation.

Director: George Tillman Jr.
Cast: Angela Bassett, Derek Luke, Antonique Smith, Naturi Naughton, Dennis White


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen